Having all the smart home devices and struggling to control all of them? Well! Now you can control all the smart devices using a single hub officially known as SmartThing. However, a smart lock for SmartThing is very much essential to have in order to keep all devices and data safe. With so many models available in the market, you can get confused about what to choose. So, we did the research for hours and found the Schlage Connect Smart Deadbolt is the best smart lock for SmartThing. It is easy to install, has a fingerprint-resistant touchscreen that allows you to lock and unlock from anywhere.
Our Top Choice
Best Smart Lock For SmartThing
|Schlage Connect Smart Deadbolt||1 Pound||3 Years||Check Price|
|ULTRALOQ U-Bolt Pro Smart Deadbolt||3.4 Pounds||1 Year||Check Price|
|August Home ASL-03 Silver||1 Pound||1 Year||Check Price|
|Yale Assure Lock SL with Z-Wave||3 Pounds||1 Year||Check Price|
|Danalock V3 Bluetooth Smart Lock||1.2 Pounds||1 Year||Check Price|
|Reagle Smart Lock Keypad Deadbolt||2.9 Pounds||1 Year||Check Price|
1. Schlage Connect Smart Deadbolt – Best For Home Safe
- For Key App compatibility, use the Zigbee certified Schlage Connect Smart Deadbolt + Amazon Cloud Cam (Key Edition) and...
- Lock and unlock from anywhere via your smartphone and enjoy hands free voice control when paired with an Alexa...
- Use the fingerprint resistant touchscreen to share up to 30 access codes with trusted friends and family
If you are looking for a smart lock for SmartThing for your Home safe, you will always want a professional device for it. The Schlage Connect Smart Deadbolt is one such product that will amaze you. We found this lock to be very useful when you want to lock and unlock. We could easily do this with the help of the application and from any location. So it could easily save time and increase security.
The Schlage Connect Smart Deadbolt has Alexa compatible options so that you can operate wit IoT devices. However, the other voice assistants do not support the device.
If you are looking for a proper smart lock for SmartThing for your home safe, the Schlage Connect Smart Deadbolt is the best option for you.
2. ULTRALOQ U-Bolt Pro Smart Deadbolt – Best For Keyless Entry
- Unlock your Ultraloq anytime, from anywhere. Let friends, guests and service people into your home remotely
- 6-in-1 Keyless Entry Smart Lock: Fingerprint + Anti-peep Keypad + Smartphone + Auto Unlock + Shake to Open + Mechanical...
- Voice control with Alexa, Google Assistant. Works with IFTTT
If you are looking for keyless entry, the ULTRALOQ U-Bolt Pro Smart Deadbolt is such an exceptional smart lock for SmartThing for you. When we first had the product, we immediately liked the concept. It is mainly because the product had 6-in-1 keyless features. So we could use either of the smartphones, Auto-unlock and other different features.
The ULTRALOQ U-Bolt Pro Smart Deadbolt seems to have a decent lock mechanism. However, it is slightly heavier in weight and so it can require a bigger space to install.
The ULTRALOQ U-Bolt Pro Smart Deadbolt is a top buy if you want a smart lock for SmartThing for keyless entry,
3. August Home ASL-03 Silver – Best For Alexa
- Works with Alexa for voice control. Wireless requirements - 2.4GHertz Wi-Fi network. Connect Wi-Fi Bridge included.
- Control and monitor your door from anywhere. Lock and unlock your door, control, keyless access and keep track of who...
- Be sure you’re secure with DoorSense. Only August has DoorSense to tell you if your door is securely closed and...
When we got our hands to the August Home ASL-03 Silver, needless to say, that we liked the working mechanism. We tried to set up the product with Alexa and surprisingly, it just took 2 minutes to complete the configuration and I was completely ready. So we could just command the action to Alexa, and the smart lock for SmartThing will automatically do the work.
The August Home ASL-03 Silver has single cylinder deadbolts. So we could easily keep the home safe when we use to go out. All that you need is a single screwdriver to finish the installation.
The August Home ASL-03 Silver is a great choice if you are looking for a smart lock for SmartThing that you can choose.
4. Yale Assure Lock SL with Z-Wave – Best For Door Lock
- Unlock your door without keys by entering your code on the lock's backlit keypad; Lock the door behind you by pressing...
- Lock and unlock your door from anywhere by adding the lock to a compatible Z-Wave smart home or alarm system and app...
- Replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes on standard doors, 1-3/8" to 2-1/4" thick with just a screwdriver. No...
When it comes to choosing a smart lock for SmartThing for your door lock, the Yale Assure Lock SL with Z-Wave is a great choice. The one thing that has impressed us the most is the slim and sleek design. It felt quite attractive to use the product for our use. Since it is a bit big in size, you need to have a decent space to install the product.
The Yale Assure Lock SL with Z-Wave includes a decent mechanism for locks that can go good. However, the power consumption is slightly higher than the others.
The Yale Assure Lock SL with Z-Wave is a decent choice if you want a smart lock for SmartThing for your door lock.
5. Danalock V3 Bluetooth Smart Lock – Best For Bluetooth
- Bluetooth 4.2 & Z-Wave version
- Wireless smart lock - lets you easily control access to your home with your smartphone
- Uses an advanced encryption method for transferring data (AES 128 via Bluetooth Z-Wave), which is the same encryption...
If you need a smart lock for SmartThing to get faster access, the Danalock V3 Bluetooth Smart Lock can be a reliable option. The reason why we liked the product is because of the option of easy Bluetooth Connection. We found that the product has a wireless lock option with the help of Bluetooth 4.2 & Z-Wave version.
The Danalock V3 Bluetooth Smart Lock includes digital keys that you can use. This will help you to authenticate the access with the help of a twist assist. So you can always get proper results to easy accessibility.
The Danalock V3 Bluetooth Smart Lock is a great buy if you want to get a Bluetooth enabled smart lock for SmartThing.
6. Reagle Smart Lock Keypad Deadbolt – Best For Apple Uses
- Easy DIY Installation & Setup: Installs in 15 minutes, all you need is a screwdriver. Replaces your existing deadbolt...
- Smart Sharing & Management: Create customized temporary access rights to your door for friends, family or BnB guests....
- Apple HomeKit Certified: Easily integrated on your and your family’s iPhones. Have Siri open and close it. Remotely...
The one thing that the Reagle Smart Lock Keypad Deadbolt has impressed us the most is the option of easy installation. We found the product has a simple configuration and is quick to setup. So it will just take around 15 minutes to complete the entire installation procedure. It only requires a screwdriver to fit the smart lock for SmartThing.
The Reagle Smart Lock Keypad Deadbolt is great to use with Siri but at the same time, it may not work so well with Alexa. You can get keyless Convenience for easy entry.
The Reagle Smart Lock Keypad Deadbolt is a great buy if you want a smart lock for SmartThing for your Apple uses.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to enter lock code on the Smart Lock for SmartThing, you can do this with the help of your SmartThings smart locks app. You can configure it with the device and then you can always get the proper results. Simply enter the code that is present on the app when it pops up.
If you are using SmartThings, you can do it through the SmartThings lock manager. Follow the steps below to know more.
1. Open up the application and then choose to add a device.
2. Select how you will like to connect the device.
3. Once you connect it, you can now follow the in-app guide to connect the device.
4. This will help you to configure and set up the device according to the needs.
If you are obtaining a Smart Lock for SmartThing, having an application is very important. This will help you to get the access codes and to configure the device. You can also change the password, the pattern and many more things with the help of the application.
Having a SmartThing hub with you will not only help you to get Smart Lock for SmartThing easily. With the help of the hub, you will be able to secure all the devices in your home or a particular place. You can manage them all with the help of the hub. You can also manage the Samsung SmartThings compatible door locks with the hub.
Smart lock for smartthings is an essential thing to have if you want to fully convert your home into a smart home. Smartthings allows you to connect several smart devices wirelessly via an app. Having a smart lock for this will ensure every device stays safe. You would require a great lock for that. We suggest the Schlage Connect Smart Deadbolt as it is the best smart lock for SmartThing. You can look out for other products as well, they are equally good at their works.