Straight Talk is a cell phone virtualized networking provider. This means that it does not have towers. Instead relies on partnerships with 1 or more networks to offer service.
Straight Talk’s main attraction is how it functions on all four major carriers:
Straight Talk is sold in over 3,000 Walmart stores across the country.It offers a variety of monthly options at Walmart and online at StraightTalk.com. There are unlimited and fixed data plans; thus, there is an offer for everybody. Here is a Detailed guide About Unlimited Data On Straight Talk and how you can get it.
How To Get Unlimited Data Straight Talk?
Straight Talk provides endless data in an era when many mobile data plans have low data caps. There are two methods to gain limitless data.
Straight Talk’s latest $55 monthly package has all the advantages of unlimited service. It also includes no voice or data limits.
The other way includes using your cell phone to set up Access Points to access limitless data. Moreover, customers won’t have to spend anything extra except what they’re already paying.
- Users can also use an alternative way that includes texting SMS.
- APN is available for straight talk unlimited service.
The AT&T APN approach is described below. It simply operates when the connection you’re on uses AT&T hardware.
As a result, the possibility of its functioning will be dependent on the following:
- One location.
- The equipment that Straight Talk employs there.
- Keep a record of the original APN before altering it so users may revert it if necessary.
1. To check your default APN in Android:
- Go into Settings and enable mobile data.
- 2. Select More or Advanced from the drop-down menu.
- 3. Choose Mobile Networking and then Access Point Names from the drop-down menu.
- 4. To examine the APN details, select the first entry.
On iOS, there are two options:
- Go to Settings.
- Then click on Cellular and Cellular Data Options respectively.
- Lastly, press Cellular Network.
- Click on Mobile Data.
- Then on settings.
- Further on Mobile data, mobile data options, and mobile data network.
2. Make a list of every field’s original APN setting.
To create a different APN on an AT&T network, follow these steps:
- Press Straight Talk in the Name field.
- proxy.mobile.att.net is listed under Proxy.
- 80 below the port.
- proxy.mobile.att.net in MMS Proxy.
- 410 under MNC; 310 under MCC.
- http://mmsc.mobile.att.net in MMSC.
- Varieties of APN include default, MMS, supl, and hipri.
- Kind of authentication: PAP.
- IPv4 is the APN protocol.
- The remaining fields should be left empty.
- Switch your phone’s data off and on again.
- Once users connect to the internet, they managed to change their AP.
- However, it’s possible that your connection isn’t running on AT&T hardware. Return to the original APN in that scenario.
If the default APN isn’t shown, click the Add option and enter all the information you wrote earlier.
3. Bypass the Data Cap on Straight Talk
When the APN is active, users can use the limited internet plan to access unlimited data. Because it benefited from a bug, this solution is only short-term.
Users will not be permitted to utilize it once AT&T has fixed the problem. However, there is still an extra option to get around the data cap: subscribe to their $55 service.
The extra cash is justified as the service is valid countrywide. It also contains 10 GB of data which users can use at any of Straight Talk’s WiFi hotspots.
- APN for Data Cap Reset.
- There’s another APN that users can attempt as well. This requires a Cingular point of access. Although it has also been found to operate with alternative hardware.
The APN information is as follows:
- Name of APN: Straight talk
- APN: wap. Tracfone
- Proxy: 80
- MMS Proxy: 188.8.131.52
- MMS Port: 80
- MNC: 410
- MCC: 310
- MMSC: https://mmsc.cingular.com
- APN Type: default, mms, supl.
4. Straight Talk offers unlimited data.
Straight Talk has announced a free service to unlimited service for all plans. As an outcome, customers do not have to spend any further fees.
Simply text COVID to 611-611 to receive a free upgrade to an unlimited data plan.However, devices must have an internet connection for it to function.
5. Getting Access to the Data Cap
Straight Talk’s system is also strong compared to larger phone providers. It is because of the fewer customers on a system in a given location at the same moment. This suggests you’ll get quicker and more consistent connections.
How Many Gb Is Unlimited Data Straight Talk?
Straight Talk’s $45 Unlimited package is receiving a significant data hike. Subscribers will receive access to a massive 25 Gigabytes of data at up to 4G LTE connections.
As compared to limitless data at 2G connection speed. This indicates that one could spend extra time on social media. Moreover, watch your favorite shows every month without spending much.
Straight Talk will provide customers with extra data if that’s what you’re looking for.
Individuals are utilizing their cell phones faster than ever in recent years. Humans depend on data to help us stay updated and occupied, from:
- Watching YouTube and Netflix
- Communicating with peers on social networking sites.
Whenever users need extra data, the Straight Talk data plan with 25GB of high data is simply how much you will get.
Straight Talk relaunched its $45 Limitless package on January 28th, 2019. It also included an additional 15GB of high data.
Users now do not need to be concerned about exceeding their data cap or paying additional charges. Straight Talk can provide you with all you require at an affordable price.
You will receive the following benefits with $45 Unlimited service schedule:
- Indefinite call and message with 25GB of high-speed 4G LTE data.
- Nationwide availability on America’s biggest and most trustworthy networks.
How Much Is Straight Talk Unlimited A Month?
Straight Talk provides unlimited plans that are cost-effective. Along with the option of selecting your chosen coverage network. One’s connection of data would be at the same cost if you are using:
- T- Mobile’s
- Verizon’s network.
It offers services that are less expensive than those offered by other providers. Premium services like:
- Mobile hotspot data
- Cloud storage
- HD-quality streaming
- They are all available at a low cost.
Thus, for the platinum unlimited plan, the high-speed data provided is 60GB and the price is $60/month. Further, for gold and silver unlimited the speed is again 60GB with $50/month and $42.50/month respectively.
Furthermore, the price is $34/month and the speed is 10GB in bronze unlimited. Lastly, the Unlimited Family w/ 2-lines provides 60GB of speed at $90/month.
Straight Talk has many various unlimited data plans to choose. But the Platinum plus has the most options. If someone actively uses those functions, the cost is well worth it.
How Can I Get A Free Month Of Service With Straight Talk?
There are few steps to follow:
Join Rewards to have your code. It’s really simple! Simply text REWARDS to 611611 or input your phone number. To receive your code, text REFER to 611611.
Give your one-of-a-kind referral code to all your friends. Moreover, encourage everyone to join Straight Talk.
That concludes our discussion. Depending on the number of people you’ve before recommended. Thus, you and your every friend will earn extra points for a FREE SERVICE PLAN.
5,000 points for you.
5,000 points for them.
6,000 points for you.
5,000 points for them.
5 or more friends
7,000 points for you.
5,000 points for them.
How Do I Activate Ebb On Straight Talk?
The Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) is a federal government benefit scheme. It provides high-speed internet to both homes and users who are affected by the epidemic.
Straight Talk users who are eligible for the EBB program could now enjoy:
- Unlimited monthly benefits (while keeping their equipment and phone number).
- Users could keep in touch with close ones, be a part of online classes, and, all of those Zoom sessions, through:
- FREE Endless Data.
- Talk & Message.
- 10GB of Hotspot Data.
1. Check to See If You Are Eligible
When you match one or more of these below conditions, then users may be eligible for EBB.
2. Assistance from the government
You were a part of government welfare programs like SNAP, Medicaid, or Lifeline.
3. Programs for lunch
Advantages under the free and diminished school meal program have been approved for you.
4. An extremely large loss of income
Because of a loss of employment or furlough, users have lost a significant amount of money.
5.Got a federal pell grant
In the present award year, you got a Federal Pell Grant.
HOW TO BEGIN?
Follow the steps below to get started.
- Verify eligibility: Check whether anybody in your family is enrolled in a program that qualifies them.
- Submit an application for EBB: Complete and send your application or give the required details.
- Appreciate your Performance: Within 48 hrs, you will be notified of the status of the application. Apply right now
Straight Talk is a common prepaid provider. It makes it simple to maintain your existing device, contact, and connection. It offers a large range of devices, along with a few low-cost options that come with a purchase plan. As a result, benefits include:
- A 25GB package for $45.
- Walmart sells it all over the country.
- There are both free and less expensive phones available for purchase.