Best Ultrasonic Cleaners
|RCBS Ultrasonic Case Cleaner||36kHz ultrasonic frequency||22.5 x 14.2 x 12.5 inches||20.3 lbs.||Check Price|
|Tek Motion 10L Ultrasonic Cleaner||40 kHz||11.8 x 9.5 x 5.9 inches||7.6 lbs.||Check Price|
|TrioShine 3 in 1 Ultrasonic Cleaner||43 kHz||17 x 4.5 x 10.5 inches||9.8 lbs||Check Price|
|VEVOR Commercial Ultrasonic Cleaner||40 kHz||12"×9 1/2"×6"||13 lbs.||Check Price|
|Famili FM8000WW Ultrasonic Cleaner||42kHz||8.3 x 6.9 x 5.5 inches||2.03 lbs.||Check Price|
|Magnasonic Ultrasonic Cleaner||42 kHz||8.2 x 5.8 x 5.4 inches||2.2 lbs.||Check Price|
|Branson Model B200 Ultrasonic Cleaner||40 kHz||12.5 x 12.5 x 12.5 inches||2.6 lbs.||Check Price|
|Yesker Ultrasonic Cleaner||42kHz||3.5 x 3.2 x 1.2 inches||2.6 lbs.||Check Price|
1. RCBS Ultrasonic Case Cleaner – Best Ultrasonic Cleaners For Jewelry
The RCBS Ultrasonic cleaner is a great product, capable of removing dirt and grime that has piled up over time on your equipment. To remove all this dirt the ultrasonic makes use of ultrasound waves and water, which swirls around and, in this way, remove sticky and hard to clean dirt from implements. We liked its solid design and the fact that we could easily carry it around when we had to do some cleaning, as it basically weighs just about 9 pounds. It has a digital keypad right at the top right section of the unit, and with this we were able to easily change cleaning settings. Though this machine is quite effective and enjoys our highest recommendation it might not have a strong enough engine to remove all debris on the first try. Therefore, it is recommended that you run it through a second try, as some dirt spots are a bit stubborn. This is one of the highly recommended machines for great ultrasonic cleaning.
RCBS Ultrasonic Case Cleaner
- Another great quality product from RCBS
- Made from the highest quality materials
- Top of the line. Versitile
Bottom Line If you need additional features, then this unit is best for you. It is a durable and highly effective ultrasonic cleaner, operating smoothly. Besides, it works as effectively as we thought. This unit is suitable for usage both at work and at home.
2. Tek Motion 10L Ultrasonic Cleaner – Best Ultrasonic Cleaners For Carburetors
This ultrasonic cleaner is one of the best available online and currently enjoys recommendations from many different sources. We tested it with various small items and when taking the items out we could see that the cleaning liquid had penetrated cracks and blind holes and they looked like new. It also comes with a cleaning basket, within which we put all the jewelry and different other pieces for cleaning. The basket helped keep everything in place. Apart from the normal rings, watches and eyeglasses we put in the other ultrasonic cleaners, because of its size, we decided to test it with products like carburetors and different mechanical parts. The results we saw from this unit were great. The ones we cleaned up looked like new after we took them out. Only suggestion we have, is that because of the awesomeness of this product, you might want to buy a bigger one just in case you want to clean something bigger.
Tek Motion 10L Ultrasonic Cleaner
- STRONG CLEANING POWER: 4 industrial grade ultrasonic transducers (4x60 W=240W), easily and thoroughly cleans your...
- EXTRA-THICK TANK: Extra-thick 0.04 in. (1.1mm) stainless steel tank with 2.6 Gal. (10L) volume, durable and sturdy to...
- CONVENIENT SETTINGS: 68-140 ℉ cleaning temperature recommended for improved cleaning performance, the user-friendly...
Bottom Line If you were looking to buy an ultrasonic cleaner for your home, then this would be a great choice. It cleans your jewelry efficiently in a very small amount of time. What’s more, it has a good quality drain valve which helps you to clean the device itself.
3. TrioShine 3 in 1 Ultrasonic Cleaner – Best Ultrasonic Cleaners For Dentures
This ultrasonic device comes as a 3 in one device. We were eager to test it out as it is both an ultrasonic cleaner, UV light sanitizer and a jewelry steam cleaner. It also has the added value of killing 99% of all germs and bacteria on your equipment. We took it through a test on a wide variety of items like watches, earrings and rings. We also put in dentures and eyeglasses and were pleased with the results. Running at about 46,000 sonic vibrations per second, this machine was able to effectively remove dirt and built-up from a ring in about 5 minutes. It does take up a while for the machine to produce steam, but once it does, it remarkably produces more than expected. Although a couple of people have reported minor problems from the steamer like leaking, it was not really that much of an issue while we were testing, as it functions perfectly well despite that. If you need an all in one ultrasonic cleaner, than the Trioshine 3 in 1 is perfect for you.
TrioShine 3 in 1 Ultrasonic Cleaner
- REVOLUTIONARY 3 IN 1 CLEANER & SANITIZER – Professional grade, easy to operate machine with soft-touch digital lighted...
- ULTRASONIC BATH REMOVES GRIME – In just 5 minutes, using just water and 46,000 sonic vibrations per second, this sonic...
- KILLS 99.9% OF E.COLI, STAPH, SALMONELLA – Our ultraviolet sanitizing compartment kills the rampant bacteria that are...
Bottom Line This ultrasonic cleaner removes grime and dirt from equipment, tools, and jewelry very quickly. If you need an all in one ultrasonic cleaner, then the Trioshine 3 in 1 is perfect for you.
4. VEVOR Commercial Ultrasonic Cleaner – Best Ultrasonic Cleaners For Carburetors
The Vevor Commercial Ultrasonic cleaner is a great product offered at an economical price. We used it primarily to clean engine and lower assembly parts with a lot of grease and oil which caked on it. We also tested it out on parts that are used on the exterior that were coated in a hard salty substance from excessive exposure to salty water. We ran the salty parts for about 5-10 minutes in water mixed with a cleaner and degreaser. Although it is a bit noisy, the noise was not as annoying as some other units we tested. Cleaning the machine was also a no brainer, as it easily drains with a flow control valve. The lid made of stainless-steel fits tightly in order to prevent heat from diffusing. It emits 200w ultrasonic power and 40khz of heating power. It also comes with a stainless-steel basket which helps keep small objects not needing as much friction in place.
VEVOR Commercial Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Heater (200 watts) --powerful heater makes the temperature reach the presetting one quickly.
- 180W ultrasonic power; Time setting: 1 - 30 minutes; Temperature setting: 0-80 degrees Celsius
- 40 kHz frequency; Ultrasonic cleaner tank capacity: 6L; large tank -- suitable for long equipment and tube.
Bottom Line If you need additional features, then this product is best for you. It is durable and can be cleaned pretty easily. Besides, it works as effectively as we thought. This unit is suitable for all types of tasks both at work and at home.
5. Famili FM8000WW Ultrasonic Cleaner – Best Ultrasonic Cleaners For Guns
Over the years dust and grime can accumulate on your treasured and necessary items, like your jewelry and eyeglasses. The Famili FM8000WW is a perfect solution to remove all of that accumulated gunk from your things, as it can do quite a good job plus more. When we put this device to the test we saw that we could clean just about anything, even guns. This in itself was one of the features we liked best about this ultrasonic cleaner. As far as handling settings, this cleaner has a control panel on the front through which we could adjust it to various modes. Apart from that Famili offers you 5-year warranty, which says much about the capability of this cleaner. Operating was as easy as adding water, then adding a bit of dish soap, after which we put in the item to be cleansed. Next click the start button and wait till the cleaning process is done. What we found to be a bit annoying was that this cleaner is a little bit heavier than other similar makes available online, and the front display appears to be a bit brittle and might break easily when excessive force is applied to it. Also be careful not to put any coated items into the cleaner, as it will loosen the coated finish or etch it. Other than those minor setbacks, it is a stellar product to possess at the price it is offered for.
Famili FM8000WW Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Ultrasonic Cleaners safely cleans dirty, discoloured or tarnished jewellery, Bracelet, Necklace, eyeglasses, and...
- Generates 42,000 Hz of ultrasonic sound waves for a powerful yet gentle clean that won't damage your valuables while...
- Includes 5 preset cleaning cycles (90, 180, 300, 480 & 600 seconds) and a super convenient auto shut off after cleaning...
Bottom Line The Famili FM8000WW can be the dream ultrasonic cleaner you may need to clean your jewelry. It can make cleaning ornaments much easier and convenient for you. It’s a good option as far as the price and performance are concerned.
6. Magnasonic Ultrasonic Cleaner – Best Ultrasonic Cleaner For Glasses
The Magnasonic Cleaner can be used both professionally and at home. This device is powerful enough to clean different pieces of jewelry, dentures, coins, glasses and cutlery. Like many other devices on the market it uses ultrasonic waves coupled with water to produce excellent cleaning results. A hook would also have been helpful, in order to suspend items that are a bit more delicate in the solution. The Magnasonic Ultrasonic cleaner has 5 preset cleaning cycles at 90, 180, 280, 380 and 480 seconds and an auto shut off feature. It has a 600ml capacity, and although it isn’t much in comparison with other ultrasonic cleaners we’ve tested, it makes up for it with its ease of operating.
Magnasonic Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Cleans dirty or tarnished jewelry, eyeglasses, watches, utensils and more in minutes using only tap water.
- Generates 42,000 Hz of ultrasonic sound waves for a powerful yet gentle clean that won't harm your valuables.
- Digital display with 5 preset cleaning cycles (90, 180, 280, 380, & 480 seconds) and auto shut off.
Bottom Line In our opinion, if you are looking for a portable, compact ultrasonic cleaner, this particular model is the one. It is small in size compared to others available on the market and works fantastically. Moreover, the cleaning results we saw from this cleaner were up of an excellent quality as well.
7. Branson Model B200 Ultrasonic Cleaner – Best Ultrasonic Cleaners For Brass
The Branson Model B200 is one of the smallest portable ultrasonic cleaners on the market, pulsing at 55khz of ultrasonic energy. What we liked a lot about this unit, apart from its small compact size, was the fact that it uses only a small volume of fluid to clean. Normal liquid dish soap works as well. Especially after letting it run through many cycles. The heat would cause gems to loosen from the metal because heat expands metal. Apart from these the Branson B200 also comes with small geological samples for you to test out before plunging your jewels in the unit, instrument and clock parts, as well as metal and plastic machine parts.All in all a good and sturdy machine to purchase for its price.
Branson Model B200 Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Small and economical
- Operates on 110-120V AC, 50-60 Hz
- Includes 5-minute timer
Bottom Line If you are in search of a good quality ultrasonic cleaner that you can operate comfortably and which can save you time, then the Branson B200 is a budget-friendly choice for you. The quality is good and the price is reasonable too.
8. Yesker Ultrasonic Cleaner – Best Ultrasonic Cleaner For Airbrush
The Yesker Ultrasonic cleaner is almost similar to the Magnasonic Cleaner. It is a little powerful ultrasonic cleaner that can clean very gently in minutes without causing damage to delicate items. We found it to penetrate into all the little hidden parts of the jewelry we tested. What we liked was that we could throw in a bunch of intertwined jewelry pieces, an airbrush as well, and it would clean each piece as if it was sorted through and separated. Operating was as easy as filling the tank with water and switching it on. Within 3 minutes we had sparkling gems. What we do not recommend you do, is stick watches with the movement into the ultrasonic cleaner. We learned the hard way that a watch, especially a battery operated one, will be affected negatively. We also recommend using distilled water, especially if you live in regions like California that has hard water.
Yesker Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Powerful unit that gently cleans in minutes without damaging delicate items
- 42,000 cycle ultrasonic energy wave feature cleans dirt, dust and grime away
- One 3-min working cycle
Bottom Line If you are seeking for a decent ultrasonic cleaner that can work great with different types of materials and ornaments, then the Yesker Ultrasonic Cleaner is a budget-friendly and decent quality choice.