A smoke detector for hearing impaired provides the hearing impaired individual with a visual warning of carbon monoxide or fire danger. It is a must if you have a hearing issue or any of your family members. The market has an array of products and to find the top one among them scroll down to our list of best smoke detectors for hearing impaired. Our editor’s pick is Kidde Fyrnetics.
Our Top Choice
Best Smoke Detector For Hearing Impaired
|Kidde Fyrnetics||Strobe Light||Check Price|
|First Alert SLED177||LED Strobe Light||Check Price|
|Gentex 7139LS||High Frequency Noise & Light||Check Price|
|First Alert Smoke Detector||Sound||Check Price|
|BRK 7010 BSL||Sound||Check Price|
1. Kidde Fyrnetics – Hearing Impaired Fire Alarm For Deaf And Blind
- Provides a bright visual signal to warn of a smoke heat or CO hazard.Temperature Range: 32˚F to 120˚F (0˚C to 49˚C)
- Benefits the hearing impaired allowing a visual alert of a danger
- Includes a tamper resist pin that helps to deter theft and tampering
Kiddie Fyrnetics is a hardwired interconnectable dual strobe light is an enhanced solution for communicating alarms for hearing impaired individuals. It works by providing a bright visual signal to warn of a smoke heat or CO hazard. It can detect temperature ranges from 32 degrees to 120 degrees. The best part is that it can support up to 24 other Kiddle devices in a circuit at any time.
So, we recommend you to use it with a smoke, heat or carbon monoxide alarm to provide a bright visual signal to warn of smoke, heat, or a CO hazard.
The best first smoke alarm detector with a strobe light. Good for a big home.
2. First Alert SLED177 – First Alert Smoke Alarm With LED Strobe Light For Hearing Impaired
- Powerful 177 candela LED Strobe Light provides visual warning for hearing impaired residents
- Trouble signal Synchronization - When multiple units are installed, strobes flash in unison
- Slim design - Attractive low profile design mounts easily on ceiling or wall
First Alert is another amazing impaired LED strobe light with amazingly bright LED strobe to provide assistance to individuals with hearing impairments. Our tests suggest it has extremely efficient for these kinds of individuals as the LEDs are bright enough to immediately alert them. Further, the smart strobe feature helps them to distinguish between the smoke, heat, and CO dangers.
A great product for deaf and blind individuals to keep themselves safe and sound in case of fire hazards.
A great product for deaf and blind individuals. We love this one because of its ultra-bright light indicator.
3. Gentex 7139LS T3 Smoke Alarm – Lower Frequency Smoke Alarm
Gentex is a high-quality low-frequency smoke alarm with both audio and visual aids. It is one of the best smoke detectors for the hearing impaired individuals. It is a battery back-up smoke alarm made to give reliable early warning of the presence of smoke.
In our test, we made sure to check for its false alarms. We created a fake situation but in no way, we got any false alarm sound or light. On the whole, a great device that comes with a 1 year warranty.
A high-end best smoke detector for hearing impaired people. The good part is that it gives both visual and audio alerts.
4. X-sense Smoke Detector – Smoke Alarm Carbon Monoxide Detector With Light
- 10-Year Battery & 10-Year Sensor: This smoke and carbon monoxide alarm provides 10 years of continuous power with a...
- Practical LCD Display: Clearly indicates real-time carbon monoxide (CO) concentration in the surrounding air, as well as...
- 2-in-1 Accurate, Reliable & Highly Sensitive Alarm: Equipped with both photoelectric smoke sensor and electrochemical CO...
A long-lasting best smoke and carbon monoxide detector in the market. This smoke alarm provides a 10 year warranty on the battery and the sensor. So, if you buy it would be definitely a life-time investment. Also, you don’t have to worry about constantly changing the batteries.
We also like the fact that the detector is capable of detecting both fast and slow-burning fires and instantly notifies you of any dangerous smoke or CO concentration. It also avoids any kind of false alarms. Last but not least you can use also test the alarm weekly to check for malfunctioning or low battery.
A great hearing-impaired smoke detector with a bright visual display.
5. First Alert Photoelectric Smoke Detector – Budget-Friendly Smoke Detector
- This photoelectric smoke alarm offers reliable smoke detection in a sleek, ultra-compact design; extended-life,...
- Photoelectric sensor detects smoke from smoldering fires while minimizing false alarms
- Easy mounting bracket for effortless installation on a wall or ceiling
It is one of the budget-friendly smoke detectors in the market with standard quality. This photoelectric smoke alarm offers a reliable smoke detection in a sleek ultra-compact design. It comes with a sealed lithium battery that is sure to last for good 8-9 years. Further, this way it also avoids the hassle of frequently changing batteries.
The alarm is good for blind people as it features a loud 85-decibel alarm. This amount of noise is not a bed shaker but loud enough to wake up anybody from a deep sleep. Lastly, it comes with a mounting bracket and a silence button for easy operations.
A great smoke detector for blind people.
6. BRK 7010 BSL Smoke Alarm – Best Photoelectric Smoke Alarm
- Integrated smoke alarm and strobe light
- This product belongs to Electrical & Heating group
- Item is manufactured in Mexico
This is a hardwired smoke alarm with battery back-up. We love its ultra-bright strobe light with photoelectric smoke sensors. The product does not produce false alarms.
A bright lit photoelectric smoke detector in the market. It also has a two-way operations battery or hardwires to give you unlimited support.
An amazing device for blind people. You can operate it two way with battery or hardwire depending on the availability.
Our list has best of the best smoke detector for hearing impaired people. Be rest assured, the product are listed after hours of research and testing. We made sure to include only the quality products that could help physically challenged people. Make sure to cross-check your needs before choosing any of them.